Reliable, Consistent Results
The FabMaster hand grooving system incorporates many of the same design features that Glass Master has perfected for use in its high-volume production grooving machines. It dramatically reduces time spent measuring and locating where to cut. The "no-marking, no-add-ons" design—with easy-to-read, pre-numbered tools—substantially reduces the opportunity for error. The FabMaster is a very valuable tool for every contractor doing fiberglass duct fabrication.
The FabMaster Shiplap Kit consists of the measuring square and hand tool #’s 1, 2/4, 3 and 5S. When ordered with a protective carrying case, a #6 hand tool and a Cuts-All tool are also included. An easy to follow, step-by-step guide to using the FabMaster system is included with every kit. FabMaster Kits, with and without protective cases, are available to groove 1” and 1 ½” board.
- Lightweight anodized aluminum FabMaster tools are ergonomically designed for an extremely comfortable fit.
- Large tool sledding areas facilitate smooth, precision cuts and minimize operator fatigue.
- Cutting blades are constructed of high quality spring steel, sharpened, heat treated and coated for an incredibly long life.
The FabMaster Square
- Adjusts quickly to cut 90°, 75°, 67,5°, 60°, and 45° angles
- Doubles as a straight-edge cutting guide
- Folds up quickly into a single, 48-inch-long section for easy storage
- The #6 tool is used to cut both male and female shiplaps simultaneously, and is extremely helpful when shortening duct section length, installing end-caps or making stronger, more precise offsets.
- The V tool produces a standard 90° groove for simple closures.
- Many other versatile Glass Master accessory tools, such as the Cuts-All, Peeler Knife and Round Hole Cutter, can also be added to the set.
- All hand tools, the Square and the case may be purchased separately.